search with google

01 February 2009

Short Stories

Sunday morning, the sun shines bright but not garish. I settled themselves here, in the garden square my small town. Busy eyes devour hundreds of pairs of legs run around the square, while my mind uncertain directions. koor heard by the disenandung just the birds that fly small light branches for the remaining branches in this region. I feel comfort in my cover this sunday morning. I was not always here, the more often a day sunday I choose, because at that time in the garden square this will meet the people who exercise, merchant-traders of food and beverages.

And those who just want to sit down to enjoy as I do at this time. It is, all people to be human this morning. Not just workers or students in the day is usually the living tar bebani also claims that the goods can not ditawar least. They move slow musculature, breathe fresh air, dialogue with family, relatives or even a new person in the know it, look stranded familiarity with its natural. This is what I mean all people to become human. While I myself, after months and see the dead body and the heavy eyes, sit here a witness. Tiit ... tiit

Ericsson A 1018s in my jacket pockets divert all my attention. This object is' my secretary, 'that my salary with the balance to buy each month, he was always faithful to receive messages or phone calls from any and everyone. I achieve it with my right hand. New message ... read now? I press yes and in a flash I was surprised when I read the message sender number +6281311218050, that my own number. How can I send messages from my phone to my phone. Why? the only waste it, one thing with a vengeance I avoid this. Aaah ... never mind, why do I need a noise with myself.

This is can be confusion, but even though technology is still sehebat any man-made and still contain elements of the confusion is not it? My finger pressing the button again and yes the phone's screen is legible any posts, "I know what you think?" Lhoo ... Where is this, spontaneous thoughts accuse me of being there meneror ku. Split my eye along the entire square.

Attempting to find out who are meneror me. Old but not around the eyes of people who seem feasible suspected even though I do not know whether the people who mock this my friend, brother, family, or people who do not know me. Whoever he is, has succeeded in confusing me at this time ... wait Eiit first, before I write my confusion, I will not HUU confusion created by people who do not know me. I decided to just disregard them a message earlier with a strange way to delete them and return to witness the man in this field.

I try to reach back, that comfort was lost shortly before enjoying a fresh face to its pin-up girl who is sitting with the rest on the field and drink bottled mineral water that is purchased.

There are five young girls, all beautiful, all fresh and all fishing prankish mind, how it seems that they all become my beloved, I will probably be most happy man in this world. After the mind-mind a wanton and drop in really mad, what if ... aah ... I will not write because I thought it did not want to share with you, or anyone with any posts I read this.

Tiit ... tiit

New messages again, it did not do anything. However, the sound of his mind-thoughts make me mad changes to bubble-soap bubble that dehisce not ber used. Damn. From +6281311218050 again, not aware of the word damn terlontar back, "What I want?" Lho kok made me confused again, this is really damn. I read the new message, "you will not be able to get one of the five girls are beautiful!"

Wretch, what-apaan this. Why my mind can be read in with its palpable? who the sender of this message? Also why he can wear my number?. Is there a hidden camera around my place to sit? so easily see it and mock me? Seriously ... .... This game is not funny at all. Anyone he has twice succeeded in making me confused, but I am back on my awareness that I never will be made by anyone confused it. I immediately delete the message before and in my grave, in my earlier confusion. My Sulut a white smoke to accompany me, because it is able to blow smoke all my earlier confusion. Exhausted after the new half shaft gradually my mind is clear.

Maybe I berhalusinasi? is the only one who thought that a logical approach to me, but I do not dare to answer them with the firm. Currently I am still trying to believe that all the earlier events are not exactly going on and just halusinasi.

But all the earlier, still ended with a question mark, not exclamation points. Tiit ... tiit tones that now sounds like a time bomb ready to explode, really meneror me. Cold sweat pop from the pore-pore me, my heart felt sound of gulp fast, confusion, and again I dare not read a message that masuk.kutenangkan with self-suck in the smoke in, so keep up the cigarette butt to be demolished and made warm my fingertips. Then dispose of my cigarette, and rose to a father who are resting not far from my place to sit.

"Could I have a moment please, mister?" Mr. saw my face with a little worried, "What's Dik? your pale face, the need to drink water? "" Thank you mister, I ask my father for help in reading the sms phone pack "hand submit to me, Mr. Ericsson, he was still receiving them with your face a little worried. "Boy, now I get you confused sebingung-bingungnya" breast berdegup loud, my name is known by the sender the message, the more my face redden.
"Who is the sender, mister?"
"Here are only numbers, Dik"
"How many numbers, Pak?"
"Six two eight one one two three eleven forty five forty eight"

Sweat run down from the downpours my brow, Mr. becomes increasingly worried over, and he offers bottled mineral water but I will only say thank you to them and enter the phone to my jacket, and immediately passed out of that place. Where? I do not know where that would clearly not there, in the town square I was small.

I step in the rhythm that is not in time as my feelings are not stabilized by diteror my own phone number with the message that expose my thoughts become so se. I may be mad, but why suddenly without dahului in the processes that lead to mental illness. Was said halusinasi provide tranquility but with the help of the father before clearly that this is not sms halusinasi, not the imagination, not the illusion, not .... it is not all. This real-real terror and I am in terteror outside.

I am mad, this is a logical mind that weight for my receipt. But I feel mad, because of this terror. There is no longer the wave of the human being into my eyes, they all become hazy, and hiding behind thick fog. No koor the small birds in the branches, the sound of his voice is replaced tiit ... tiit the spur even tap my heart tear. I ran quickly follow, straight forward it take to go somewhere. I just want the run, period. Tiit ... tiit

Step I stopped suddenly, my fury cover, mouth and cried while my hands to throw my mobile phone asphalt roads, he broke out in a soul but still not satisfied, feet trample with full passion to phone the fragment that is not useful. I am happy to see it. My heart happy to see 'secretary' I now fragment. Terror has destroyed me and now I can start a life-sewaras his senses. I smile and start over with the convenience of being attached to the second leg, second hand, and my heart really.
Tiit .... Tiit.

source: BoyMihaballo

No comments:

Post a Comment