search with google

08 February 2009

let's go study blog with blogger

Pleased with you, I was a beginner who just want to learn blog. at the beginning of the blog know I am confused where to start, the first step I do is search for information on the blog. and the end of the search on my blog with google uncle bear results.

Based on a tutorial that I get I try to create my own blog, facilities of the many free blog finally I try to start a blog to make use blooger.com steps to create a blog with blogger is very simple and does not take long. But, of course you have to get information on the steps of making a blog is ...

In just minutes we can create a blog, so for us-we beginners approximately 30 minutes to drop out to create a blog dech property we own. after creating a blog, the problems that arise following its dibenak is how I design a blog in order to appear professional as each man is certainly not even appear in the perfect world is not perfect but there is at least we will try as closely as possible to menhasilkan look good.

I also have created a blog that a special review of the blogger blog, both from the initial preparation step of making a blog, forward with the search template, create a blog, create an article for the first blog tools, tools to beautify your blog ....

All the information you can see on my blog following http://free4u-blogging.blogspot.com, All the information I have diblog you can copy and paste sebar luaskan. because science is to be sought, implemented, deployed and dilestarikan and developed so that we can be a human sharing in order to improve our insight.

And when you can share with me, on my blog I was very happy. such as tricks, suggestions, comments and so forth laen. In order to progress and what insight we do not. ok, awaited his input and suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment